“Stronger” by Sam Feldt – but it’s always changing!
I love making salads with literally anything and everything in them – My favorite one these days is a deconstructed falafel sandwich salad – with Town to Table Greens, Real Pickles Pickled Red Cabbage, Fabalish Falafel and Tzaziki, Chopped pickles, roasted cauliflower and leeks and a mixture of seeds for a little crunch. If you want, add the mixture to our Joseph’s pita for a sandwich
- Real Pickles Pickled Red Cabbage
- NECM Bulk Fresh Dates
NECM has allowed me the opportunity to truly focus on supporting sustainable agriculture in New England. We all know it has never been more important to support small & family owned businesses. Being able to connect hundreds of local producers creating some of the best food in the world to our customers, has been the most rewarding part!
- Healing Home Foods Pizza Crackers
- Natalie’s Fresh Squeezed OJ
- Coll’s farm fresh local eggs
- Sister’s Salsa
- As many Lilly’s Fresh Pasta products that will fit in the fridge
- Kinnealey bone-in ribeye topped with Regalis foods truffle butter
“Proud Mary” (version depends on mood)
- Five Way Foods bone broth
- Katalyst Kombucha
- Real Pickles organic sauerkraut