You can never go wrong with a simple BLT for lunch! With the freshest of tomatoes, crunchy lettuce, and flavorful bacon all between two crunchy toasted pieces of Nashoba Bakery sourdough, it will be demolished in seconds. Plus, add avocado to take your sandwich to the next level (a BLAT 😉)!
2 slices of Nashoba Bakery Sourdough
2-3 slices of Bacon
1 Avocado (optional)
1. Cook your slices of bacon.
2. Slice your tomato (and avocado if you will be using this as well).
3. Cut your lettuce into pieces the size of the bread slices.
4. Toast your slices of bread.
5. Spread your desired amount of mayonnaise onto one piece of the bread.
6. Place the tomato, lettuce, bacon, (and avocado) onto the bread and place the other piece on top. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet.