NECM Kitchen Herb Roasted Fall Chicken Risotto (Saturday, October, 24)
***AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY SATURDAY, OCTOBER. 24***
Herb Roasted Savenor’s Statler chicken breast. Roasted with rosemary, thyme, olive oil and sliced over a bed of classic savory Parmesan risotto with a fall sweet/earthy note of roasted/seasoned acorn and butternut squash. Finished with shaved Parmesan, fresh herbs, and cracked pepper.
Ingredients – Risotto
Shallots, garlic, white wine, olive oil, thyme, salt, cracked pepper, arborio rice, fresh made chicken stock, butternut squash, acorn squash.
Re-heating instructions –
1. Remove the risotto and squash from the refrigerator and let sit for 30 minutes on your counter.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Keep risotto covered and place in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes (along with the chicken and squash – see instructions below).
4. After 15 minutes, pour half of the chicken stock (included) over the risotto until a creamy consistency is reached.
5. Place back in the oven (covered) until hot all the way through. **Important not to overcook**
Statler chicken –
1. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken and pour a 1/4 cup chicken stock (included) to coat the bottom of the pan.
2. Cover with the foil top and place in the oven for the first 15 minutes with risotto.
3. After 15 minutes, check to make sure it is hot and pull out/set aside, keep the cover on to keep the chicken warm.
1. Drizzle olive oil over squash and place in the pre-heated oven covered until squash is fully cooked, 10-15 minutes.
2. Remove and keep the cover on to keep the squash warm.
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.