Rosemary Chicken with Dates & Shallots Bundle
$2.24 – $13.27
This is a favorite recipe in our home, it’s light, uses fresh ingredients, and is a great way to reset your weekly dinner menu! Great for leftovers if you don’t finish the entire meal in one sitting!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
4 Large Chicken Breasts
2 Large Shallots, Peeled and thinly Sliced
5-7 Fresh Medjool Dates (But we usually use more!) pitted and sliced
3 Large sprigs of fresh Rosemary
2-3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
S&P to Taste
1. Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
2. Use Large Glass Baking Dish, or a cooking dish with 1.5-2 inch rim
3. Place chicken breasts in it side by side and top with sliced shallots and dates
4. Pull rosemary off one of the sprigs and toss over chicken, place the two additional rosemary sprigs around the chicken (still on the stem)
5. Finish off by pouring olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and apple cider vinegar over the chicken and toppings, and finish with salt and pepper
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
This recipe is Paleo Friendly from Paleomg.com
Rosemary Chicken with Shallots and Dates
This was absolutely delicious. I actually licked the plate (glad I was home)! It was so easy to get the needed ingredients with the pre made list. If you try it, you won’t regret it!
New England Country Mart
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the recipe and the recipe bundle for easy shopping! We LOVE to hear how much you enjoyed it, this is one of our favorite recipes and couldn't be easier! So much flavor! We are so grateful for your support!