Enjoy cooking and eating this incredibly easy crowd pleaser! Perfect for an appetizer or side dish.
- 9-12 jalapeños halved and seeds removed
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 ears of corn (kernels removed)
- 1/4 cup of freshly chopped cilantro
- Tablespoons of freshly chopped chives
- 6 slices of bacon
- S&P to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees & line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, moz, corn, cilantro, chives, and a pinch of salt and pepper
3. After halving and removing seeds from jalapeños stuff each half with the corn & cheese mix
4. Wrap each half with 1 half slice of bacon and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the bacon is crispy!
5. Dip in buttermilk ranch