View Delivery Locations
We partnered with Jackie of @Jackiecooksanddrinks to create a special summer sendoff! This recipe includes fresh local sea bass, fresh limes, jalapeños, tomatoes, and more. It’s prepared easily, without cooking — and makes for a wonderful addition to a summer meal, snack, or party!
- 1 lb, black sea bass; skin removed and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, from about 4-6 limes (Tip: warm them up in the microwave for 20 seconds to get the most juice out of the citrus)
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely minced through a garlic press
- ½ cucumber, diced
- ½ a jalapeno, deseeded and diced finely
- 1 cherry pepper, deseeded and diced finely
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp sriracha, or another similar hot sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Crisp lettuce, julienned for serving
- Yuzu olive oil for finishing (optional)
- Soft taco shells
- Place the chopped peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, garlic, sriracha, lime juice, and salt in a big bowl. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Let chill for 30-45 minutes so the fish can cook. When the fish is done, it will become a bit opaque in color. Don’t over “cook” it or the fish may get chewy.