$75 minimum order and free shipping over $150* - More Details
For Sunday brunch or a weeknight dinner, cauliflower combined with feta and fresh herbs adds a nice combination of texture and flavor to a frittata. Serve alongside arugula salad with bright, sweet heirloom oranges. This recipe serves 4.
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- 1/3 cup of water or milk
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 block of Narragansett Creamery Feta, crumbled (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (or 1 tablespoon dried dill, or other fresh or dried herbs you like)
- Olive oil, for cooking
- 1 log of local Capri goat cheese
- 1 container of baby arugula
- Heirloom oranges, sliced with rind removed
- Extra virgin olive oil & vinegar, for salad dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk eggs and water or milk together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in feta cheese and dill or other herbs.
- Heat olive oil in an 8-inch cast iron pan or other oven-safe skillet.
- Sauté cauliflower on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan, and stir gently so the mixture spreads out relatively even in the pan.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on the stove.
- Transfer the frittata to the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove the frittata from the oven, cover, and set aside until it sets on top.
- Serve frittata alongside arugula with heirloom orange slices and crumbled goat cheese. Drizzle with oil and vinegar.