Are you a big fan of chia but HATE spending $5 on ONE tiny cup? Or maybe you haven’t gotten up the courage to try chia seed pudding. That’s fair too (given the price)! Luckily, and what people don’t want you to know is how EASY these cups are to make at home. It’s a healthy snack, breakfast, or lunch — and can easily be added to (different fruits, nuts, and spices). Give this simple recipe a shot and thank Roxy for the recipe & recommendation!
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- Couple shakes of cinnamon
- Dairy free milk
- Combine all the ingredients in a container/mason jar (I use a 16 oz mason jar)
- Give it a good stir and then put the lid on and shake
- Store in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours, overnight is best *stays fresh in the fridge for up to 4 days
- When ready to enjoy, customize with toppings – fruits, granola, nut butters, cacao nibs…the combinations are endless!