Need Help? Text HELLO to (844) 710-6857
Football season is HERE, and while we love wing dings, mozzarella sticks, and pizza as much as anyone else – it’s good to have something healthier on the table as well! Meet the avocado bean dip from our friend Shauna. But really, it’s MUCH more than a dip!
We love this dip on toast, salads or even just to eat with a spoon, it’s that good!
- 2-3 avocados
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- 1-2 ears of corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 2-3 limes
- splash of EVOO
- Dice all veggies and toss in a bowl
- If using ears of corn, an easy way to cook quickly is to wrap in a damp paper towel and put in the microwave for 2 mins, let cool before staring into the bowl
- Roll out your limes and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
- Tip with a splash of EVOO