This sipping broth is like meditation for your stomach. Simple, nourishing, delicious, and will warm you up from the inside out. I’d like to rename it the cure-all sipper! Thank you to our local partner, Five Way Foods for sharing this recipe, and their amazing bone broths with us. Cheers!
- 2 cups of Five Way Foods Chicken Bone Broth
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger; diced
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1/2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a 4-quart pot bring Chicken Broth and diced ginger to a boil.
- Slow simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add lemon zest and apple cider vinegar.
- Stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.