If you’ve been wondering how to incorporate more bone broth in your diet, look no further than these last three recipes, thanks to our partner, Five Way Foods. Miso soup is a traditional Japanese soup consisting of miso paste. In addition, there are many optional ingredients that may be added depending on regional and seasonal recipes, and personal preference. Five ways used kelp, but we used kale!
- 2 cups Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/4 cup kelp (chopped super thin square strips) OR we used kale
- 3-4 Tbsp white miso paste
- 1/4 cup firm tofu, cubed
- Salt to taste
- In a 4-quart pot bring Chicken Broth to a boil.
- Add kelp and simmer for 10 mins.
- Added tofu and miso paste stir and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.