Roasted Watermelon Radishes with Honey-Goat Cheese Drizzle
Savor the sweet side of watermelon radishes by roasting and topping them with a creamy honey-goat cheese drizzle.
- 1 large watermelon radish
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ of a log of local Capri goat cheese
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Wash the radish well, and trim the ends. Otherwise, leave the skin on.
- Cut the radish into wedges, loosely equal in size.
- Toss radishes with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast until tender, stirring a few times while they’re cooking. Total cooking time will range between 45 minutes and 1 hour, depending on the size of the pieces and the oven.
- While the radishes are cooking, make the drizzle.
- Warm the goat cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds, or in a small sauce pan on the stove on low heat.
- Whisk in honey and lemon juice.
- When the radishes are ready, drizzle with the goat cheese sauce and garnish with parsley.
Any idea on when would you will be able to add new clients? we would love to order a box.