$75 minimum order & free delivery sitewidE
Savor the sweet side of watermelon radishes by roasting and topping them with a creamy honey-goat cheese drizzle.
- 1 large watermelon radish
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ of a log of local Capri goat cheese
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Wash the radish well, and trim the ends. Otherwise, leave the skin on.
- Cut the radish into wedges, loosely equal in size.
- Toss radishes with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast until tender, stirring a few times while they’re cooking. Total cooking time will range between 45 minutes and 1 hour, depending on the size of the pieces and the oven.
- While the radishes are cooking, make the drizzle.
- Warm the goat cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds, or in a small sauce pan on the stove on low heat.
- Whisk in honey and lemon juice.
- When the radishes are ready, drizzle with the goat cheese sauce and garnish with parsley.