$75 minimum order and free shipping over $150* - More Details
Here is something sweet to make with strawberries and rhubarb this spring: it’s our family recipe! Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream. Make a gluten-free version by replacing the flour with almond flour or tapioca flour. Enjoy!
- 1 container strawberries
- 1 bunch rhubarb
- 1 c. flour + 2/3 c. flour to coat the strawberries and rhubarb
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Wash off and halve strawberries & chop rhubarb into ½ inch pieces.
- Coat the fruit with ~1/4 cup flour.
- Place flour-coated strawberries and rhubarb in a pie dish.
- In a separate bowl, make the crumble topping, mixing together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the egg into dry ingredients and pour mixture over the strawberries and rhubarb.
- Slice ½ stick of butter and layer over and under crumb mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.