View Delivery Locations
Wild Morel Mushrooms are prized by gourmet cooks and foodies alike. With their hearty texture, and rich earthy flavors, it is no surprise Morels are often highlighted in French cuisine!
Health Benefits: Morels are known to be a great source of antioxidants, provide liver protection, and heart health! They contain high amounts of vitamins, potassium, and copper. Morels are also a wonderful source of Vitamin D. In fact, Morels are known to contain one of the highest amounts of Vitamin D among all edible mushrooms.
In under 30 minutes, you can bring the benefits and flavors of the mighty morel mushroom to your kitchen with our easy morel mushroom cream sauce recipe!
3 tablespoons of butter
1/2 cup of heavy cream
Grated or shredded parmesan (to taste)
1 pinch of salt
2 tablespoons of coarsely chopped parsley
- Bring salted water to a boil
- Melt butter in large saucepan then add whole mushrooms, and saute in medium heat
- As the mushrooms begin to soften, stir in the scapes or garlic
- Add fresh gnocchi to boiling water, cook to your liking, drain, then add gnocchi to the saute pan with mushrooms
- Add desired amount of grated parmesan cheese, toss everything together letting the sauce thicken (the more cheese you add, the thicker the cream sauce gets)
- Finish with a pinch of salt, and fresh parsley